Want to carve the best pumpkin on your block?
Last year, we encouraged you to carve our mascot, The Pig, on a pumpkin. Check out how awesome:
We’re bringing back the challenge this year and can’t wait to see your pig pumpkins!
If you carve The Pig on your pumpkin this year, you will be entered into a contest to win a surprise gift from NumberBarn.
Here’s how to enter:
- Use the cutout below to carve The Pig on your pumpkin
- Take a picture of your pumpkin
- Share the picture on your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and make sure to tag @numberbarn (if we’re not tagged, it doesn’t count)
- If you don’t use social media, you can send your picture to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contest ends on October 31st, 2018 at 11:59pm Pacific
- We’ll randomly select a winner from everyone who submits an entry
The Pig Cut Out
- Right click on this image and save to your computer.
- Open the image on your computer and print.
- Cut out the image to the shape of The Pig.
- Tape on a pumpkin and carve.
- Or, draw straight onto a pumpkin and carve.